Multiple indie and Arcade Archives titles land on Nintendo Switch and Switch 2 today
Redeem your #MyNintendo Platinum Points to collect custom icons from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, available until Sept 2 at 6pm PT on Nintendo Switch 2 and Nintendo Switch. Icon elements will be refreshed each week. #NintendoSwitchOnline Learn more: ninten.do/6010azIir
I cant believe post-timeskip is actually just where byleth comes out as FtM and then is encompassed by the white circle which is a metaphor
This is important for @gailsimone.bsky.social
New missions for the Fire Emblem Heroes game have been added to My Nintendo! You can earn a total of 1,300 Platinum Points by clearing each chapter of Book IX on Normal difficulty. Please see the in-game notification for more details. #FEHeroes
Front face Byleth icon is here
the way i immediately grabbed all of them and changed my icon. going to grab all of them again next week no child left behind
MORE EDELGARD ICONS YAYYY also hope they have hilda
I am gonna be absolutely normal about these...
I’ll have to get my boy Dimitri
I started this morning with 460 Platinum Points. I am now down to 130. Because what kind of Fire Emblem fan would I be if I didn't get every single character?
Coping this leads to Engage icons rerun.
Oh I might finally update my icon from Samus to my hubby Claude 😍
I got my Black Eagle girls!
Another Crab's Treasure: Nintendo Switch 2 Edition is OUT NOW 🦀 our underwater soulslike has washed up to a new shore... and it's FREE to upgrade for players who own the switch 1 version‼️ time for crab.
Does “more FPS” mean, a solid 30 fps lock or a 60 fps target?
just saw it in the eShop out of nowhere, I was shocked. Instantly bought it, first time playing 🤩
Heroes!! I was holding off playing this in hopes it would get a performance patch for Switch 2, and lo behold. Can't wait to "dive" in!
We just updated the PlayStation and Xbox versions of Hades II with the latest fixes from our recent Hotfix 5. These are coming to Nintendo Switch & Switch 2 as well! May moonlight guide you out there!🌖
The cumulative notes are here: 🔗https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1145350/view/667245252276389491 🔗https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1145350/view/707773844292634083 🔗https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1145350/view/670617245259399700
And added like 100 levels?? Lol i just want more!