Previews show The Duskbloods is an 8-player PvPvE; Nintendo denies Sept 24 release
Been reading previews for The Duskbloods and looks like Miyazaki and the team made some BULLSHIT (positive)
Holy shit they made yuri canon in a FromSoft game
Bro putting in a historically accurate medieval dating sim
Someone will actually propose to someone over gamechat with this
If i ever get a switch 2 im totally getting this game! Love some bullshit
I wish this wasn't only online multiplayer, I like the artstyle
in the duskbloods network test. straight up “zorking it”. and by “it” haha, well. let’s justr say. My PvPvE.
I tried to Google for the correct wording and I think the AI is building a profile for me I don’t want.
I was trying to think of the funniest way to end it and this is it
Its not open yet! Are you just kidding around or are you in some special super secret double probation press server? I need to know how jealous I should be.
I know it's largely because I'm a Fromsoft fanboy, but Duskbloods looks like the one multiplayer game I'd be interested in playing, but I won't be able to because I never intend on buying a Switch 2 🥺 Console exclusivity needs to go away, you'll make more money with a bigger player base ffs
Ah well, the stuff Duskbloods is doing excite me about whatever Fromsoft's next single player game could be. Whatever it is, I hope it's weird and surprising af from a visual standpoint.
Apperantly they pitched to Nintendo and they got greenlit immidiatly
Dude same, and the worst part is I KNOW I'd like it bc I don't like battle royals but I love Nightreign
I am curious what the motivation behind making it Nintendo exclusive is. Nintendo doesn’t really seek out third party exclusivity anymore so it’s unlikely they were courting FromSoft over this. My guess is it’s probably FromSoft trying to hedge their bets around a new IP
Is anyone else surprised at how hq the footage for duskbloods is
Doesnt from send b-roll to people doing coverage? I thought they've been doing that since bloodborne. So im not surprised tbh
Orovoro was saying that the game felt around 55-45 FPS which is crazy because the game doesn't look like mud.
Best lookin’ switch 2 game this side of the Mississippi. Hawk TUAH
It's impressive but I imagine Nintendo is working with them to make it run as smooth as possible. I also saw a leak for the release date but it was denied which is good since it was in September and...jfc September wtf
The Duskbloods previews are hitting now! - Matches are four phases where you earn points by completing objectives with a final battle (Kirby Air Riders-like) - 10 characters and 3 maps at launch - Targets 60 fps but has dips IGN has a good overview video: youtu.be/z7rUgmazg0Y?...
Something about describing the next From Software game as "Kirby Air Riders-like" tickles my brain in a fun way.
nenhuma menção em canto nenhum sobre a possibilidade de jogar Solo igual o Nightreign eu to mt triste
infelizmente eu preciso de um switch 2
ZORK ZORK ZORK ZORK ZORK
"Kirby Air Riders-like" ou seja, GOTY do @phluttilippe.bsky.social
The previews sound really cool for Duskbloods. I just hope there’s enough meat there for people who suck at PvP souls. Since even with specific matchmaking, I could see that being a struggle for my group. We never even beat the first boss in Nightreign lol.
sony gamers are being extremely graceless about Duskbloods being a Nintendo exclusive, I'd call it hilarious if the entitlement wasn't so unsightly yes guys I'd love it to be multiplatform too. just like I wished with Bloodborne. your console isn't inherently more "right" for a soulslike, shut up
Console “loyalists” are just dumb and cringe at this point, imo. I can’t think of a single reason to defend Microslop or Sony given their disgusting business practices. Not to mention their first-party games nowadays are mid at best and the consoles themselves cost almost as much as a low-end PC.
I feel like Sony gamers have bigger problems to worry about than Duskbloods not being multiplatform *glares at that physical elephant in the room*
Seriously, it's not even bloodborne. Do they think playstation should get everything with a bloodborne *vibe*? And yeah, it's by the same people, but so is fucking dark souls.