Max Verstappen extends Red Bull deal to 2030
BREAKING: Max Verstappen will remain at Red Bull Racing until the end of 2030 #F1 #MaxVerstappen
Yes, I am very happy to stay at Red bull, I am fully committed to the team and it was always my first choice to stay here....
I don't think he'll ever be up there with the very, very best unless he does it with another team and ideally with a world class team mate. Second part of that might be happening though.
@f1tv.bsky.social This is not a Formula 1 account, but a Red Bull account. You can tell because they only post about Red Bull.
He didn’t have any choice, all the other decent births are filled.
The only hardware he’s interested in is a new yacht.
A Mercedes ficou um tempão interessada em ter o Verstappen, ele não quis e agora a Mercedes é que não quer mais. Então ele resolveu renovar com a Red Bull 🤣 #F1 #DutchGP
this was NOT in my 2026 bingo card
His exit clauses: #F1 #Verstappen
Haben ja die ganzen Wechselgerüchte und Ausstiegsdrohungen wegen des Reglements wieder viel gebracht. 14 Jahre im selben Team... #Verstappen #F1
For all the talk of Mercedes trying to sign him, I never saw it actually happening
Frescou, frescou e acabou ficando na Red Bull mesmo
MAIS QUATRO ANOS DE MAGIA CARALHOOOOOOOOOO
i’m so happy, i genuinely thought he might be retiring. 🇳🇱🇳🇱🇳🇱✨✨✨
I can't imagine the size of the bag they offered him to stay on for another 4 years. 💰
uma vitória não só pra rbr, mas pra f1 como um todo
Max Verstappen has ended any uncertainty over his future with Red Bull in Formula 1 by signing a new contract through to the end of 2030. More from @lukesmithf1.bsky.social