Silent Hill: Townfall shares 19-minute gameplay trailer
gamingAug 20, 202619315
CyNetrunner
@cynetrunner.bsky.social
Join me on a cozy late evening as we continue our creepy journey through Alice by American McGee. Let's also analyze the Silent Hill Townfall trailer...from a lore perspective. www.twitch.tv/cynetrunner
2145d ago
Quoting this
Thank you to everyone who showed up last night to watch me suffer through an old 2000s PC game, and to watch my break down of the Silent Hill Townfall trailer. s/o to @iffimoozipan.bsky.social for the raid! The last 1/3 of the stream we read old PC gaming mags. I will finish Alice offstream. 😭
I am so happy I bullied him into playing Alice <3 I am also deeply sorry he convinced himself into playing the wrong one 💀
3 sources
Related
Big Walk community hosts launch streams and marathon play sessionsgamingPreviews show The Duskbloods is an 8-player PvPvE; Nintendo denies Sept 24 releasegamingGolden Axe gets adult animated comedy series on Paramount+, trailer releasedgamingRiot Games ends active development on fighting game 2XKOgaming