Two letters from Natalie Harp published, draw 'Fatal Attraction' comparisons
the whole natalie harp thing is unsetting but she also seems unhinged enough to “if i can’t have you, no one can” her way into the history books
Hey, that is a twist I would LOVE to see!
That is the kind of crazy I see in her. Those letters spell it out in a way that even being hand written in lipstick couldn't make worse
Imagine she was the hero America was looking for bwahahaha
Can you say "Fatal Attraction". I knew you could!!
Definite bunny boiler vibes....watch out Melania you're the closest thing to a bunny in the Trump household
C'mon, Natalie, that big orange Selena is right in front of you... 😈 youtu.be/xCplrABPVek
The Daily Beast obtained what it calls 'intimate' letters Natalie Harp wrote to Trump in 2023. "You are all that matters to me," Harp writes, "I don't want to ever let you down." In another passage, she says she's envious of women "whose only job seems to be to talk with you and look pretty."
C'mon, tell me you've never written your boss "You are all that matters to me," and signed it "With all my heart"
😂 Trump + Natalie 💘💞 on tonight's episode of #AsTheWorldBurns
So whoever knew about this and let it continue is incompetent, whoever didn’t know about this and turned a blind eye is incompetent. I hate it here.
Trump has shown that there are lots of mentally ill people (Republicans) in the US who have no shame about anything (mostly all whites).
She sounds like the AI replies all the narcissists love to hear.
Those letters aren't a revelation. sreporter.com/2024/12/01/t...
The most inexplicable thing to me is that someone could be obsessed with Trump and yet believe the way to communicate with him was to require him to *read*
now I’m honestly not so sure they’re not fucking. or whatever you do sexually with a 78 year old man.
The 'ick' factor is strong with this one. 👇
The literacy crisis is actually what I'm having now because I can read and understand these words.
Too bad CNN got rid of their Melania correspondent. Dying to hear what she has to say about Natalie.
IOW, just another raving loony tune willing to sell her soul for access to the most mentally unstable, criminal psychopath in the country. But, then, look at the women who worshipped Charles Manson.
From whom? The real question is who leaked the letters? Sally or Melania?
The envious of other women bit feels a bit like Catullus 51/Sappho 31, doesn’t it. But in a much ickier way.
(🚨) NEW: The Full Harp-Trump Letters Are Worse Than You Think 🔗: sethabramson.substack.com/p/the-full-h... WARNING: This lengthy report touches on some extremely upsetting—if urgent—topics. Reader discretion advised. All of this is so much weirder and worse than we could have known. Dark stuff.
Someone should remind her that Trump doesn't read and prefers pictures.
The sort of letter you'd likely find written by a follower living in Jonestown, Guyana.
The way she writes random capitalizations of nouns like, "Car," "Plane," and "Airport," reads like 1st grader's homework. "We went in a Car to the Airport and flew in a Plane."
Natalie Harp is a pathological narcissist's dream girl. She supplies a constant supply of ego-feeding, and offers complete and total devotion. There doesn't appear to be anything she wouldn't do for him, if he asked.
She is just a select member of his core Death Cult. Willing to kill for, die for, or be killed by Dear Leader. Her God-King. Holiest of Holies.
I feel in a twilight zone; I bet we would have reported rather about Eva Braun's new nail polish rather than the systematic gassing of people. Harp-Trump is not information, it is information pollution.
The Natalie Harp letters to Trump are bizarre and creepy, but it’s terrifying that this is the person closest to the President of the United States and has the ability to influence policy and the day to day focus of the President. Terrifying stuff.
If you want to see the equivalent read 'Letters to Hitler', Eberle and Harris's book on the fawning, cringing fan-mail Hitler received from all over Europe...
Proverbs 5:3-6 "Lips of a strange woman are as an honeycomb, her mouth smoother than oil: But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet lead to death; her steps take hold on hell. Lest thou should ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that you can not know them."
Even more creepy and terrifying is that the flatulant old clown seems to need this kind of emotional support.
We should distract her with the thing she craves the most.
Elections have consequences and voting for lunatics creates lunacy! @miyhnea.bsky.social @bastonmihaita.bsky.social
I know we've said this a million times, but I think the Harp story has the potential to do some real damage. A piece of tape on a hotel door took down Nixon. Starting illegal and stupid wars and kidnapping Americans *should* have been a bridge too far, but wasn't. The Harp scandal will help.
"I got my wish. All week I've been saying, 'If the Natalie Harp discourse leads to an impromptu Melania press conference, it will all be worth it for me.'" @timmiller.bsky.social and @gtconway.bsky.social break down Melania Trump's press conference on the heels of all the Natalie Harp chatter.
Watch the full episode of The Bulwark Daily:
Melanoma sounds like Bullwinkle's nemesis Natasha Fatale 'n Boris Badenov . . but why did she have to crawl out from under her rock? . . You guys are having waaay to much fun .. 😆
No one meesed that rent a ho🙄
yo if she graduated from liberty in 2015 there's only one way she got close to trump and that's thru falwell jr. hope someone's checking up with him maybe trump wasn't her first
Natalie Harps’ Gushing Letters to Trump Paint a Disturbing Portrait of Their Dynamic Harp lauded Trump as her "Guardian and Protector in this Life," in a pair of deeply emotional and bizarre letters published by The Daily Beast. Read: www.rollingstone.com/politics/pol...
The only thing that makes sense is she’s a planted CIA operative assigned to the president to babysit him and keep us safe from Trump nuking everything. A last line of defense… I don’t know anymore I’m this weirdass timeline
Direct me to the vomitoriom. 🤮
Oh, she is full-on rabbit-boilingly crazy.
I love him, i love him, i love him And where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow I will follow him, follow him wherever he may go There isn't an ocean too deep A mountain so high it can keep me away I must follow him, ever since he touched my hand I knew www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JVh...
I wounder what's going on in her head? 😒 is it like a Smithers level of obsession or full blown nutjob
Re: Natile #Harp I want to know how far she would take this with Trump. She sounds infatuated so would she: 1) Change Trump's poopy diaper 2) kill or maim FOR Trump 3) provide Trump with an underage girl to sexually assault She is absolutely delusional!
At this point I think we can say that the Natalie Harp stuff is a case of the Streisand Effect—if the entire conservative influencer industrial complex hadn’t been put into motion to object to Ossoff’s mention of her, I doubt we’d have all this coverage of how weird her whole situation with Trump is
at the very least Wolff wouldve saved the letters for his book
What I love the most is that they deployed without even a microsecond of research or self reflection. A hugely revealing moment for the whole movement. On par with Orban's defeat
Honestly, it's pretty amazing how bad this backfired. Ossoff has basically been forgotten because this chick is so damn weird and they did it to themselves because they wanted to toss fake sexism around. Love it.
When the “Yessss gurrrrllll!!!” group chat consensus opinion backfires.
Maybe we're just not used to seeing/hearing an authentic, not "putting on an act" candidate that sees what the rest of us see? bsky.app/profile/cdpo...
In fairness to Michael Wolff, he put the Natalie Harp stuff in "All or Nothing." He reported that people on the Trump campaign considered Natalie an "unexploded bomb" and that the Secret Service was scared she was a threat because she was so obsessive. He quoted from the letters.
Harp became a problem on the 2024 campaign trail and Wolff's book dropped in early 2025. He didn't sit on that. People didn't want to rely on his reporting because he doesn't believe in objective truth and was and Epstein crony and so on. But he's been vindicated this week about Harp.
This whole “hold the info” until I write a book is pure, unadulterated bullsh*t!! We’re in a sh*tload of trouble here, folks!! Fu*k your greed and spill the beans, PRONTO!!!🤬
Natalie was known about for years before Ossloff mentioned her.
In letters released by The Daily Beast, Natalie Harp, executive assistant to President Trump, wrote to him, “You are all that matters to me” and “You have the absolute right to cuss me out,” among other personal lines. CNN has not independently confirmed the letters were sent by Harp.
Trump has been married 3 times, cheated on all of his wives, been accused of sexual abuse by multiple women, sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll, and was best friends with Jeffrey Epstein, and yet, we’re supposed to believe that his relationship with Natalie Harp is normal. NOT BUYING IT!
Narrator: They were, in fact, sent by the extremely sycophantic Harp.
Ewww. Sounds like it was written by an abused spouse.
*convicted felon, adjudicated rapist & credibly accused pedophile Trump FIFY
An OWNER of a LONELY HEART, becomes a CULTIST. 🫤😏🤷👀
Natalie Harp’s letters reveal a woman who has learned to experience submission as love. The letters are exactly what the machine produces. Measure your days by how little trouble you cause him. Apologize for the space you take.
Harp absorbed the lesson conservatives teach women so deeply that she built her entire sense of worth around pleasing Trump. But it isn’t just us noticing how absurd this is. Right-wing men are laughing.
Oh wait so all that random capitalization in his posts is her?
This screams being a survivor of a high control religious context. Women in these contexts are seen as nothing more than brood mares with no agency, who cannot vote independently of their husbands, and must exist only to satisfy him sexually, bear him children, and maintain a home for their family.
"Learned to experience submission" explains more than just Harp in Trump-world.
Makes me want to throw up 🤢
It's gross to talk about, but I've always been aware of the way he perverts BDSM. He's clearly a sadist. Melania and Natalie are subs. His kinks are cucking, self-humiliation, and gore.
www.thedailybeast.com/natalie-harp... #USDemocracy #ProudBlue Reading letters from Natalie Harp to Trump it is clear evidence of Harp’s unhealthy obsession with Trump Harp is seriously unwell and needs long term psychiatric care to break her Trump obsession Natalie needs a new hobby besides Trump
I can't wait till she claims she is going to have his baby. Maybe in season 3?
The worst part of this is Trump is unhealthy along with her and not one person around them not even his family is doing anything to fix this situation.
I haven’t seen teeth like that since the opening credits of “Mr. Ed”!