HBO Max orders 'The People v. Gorilla Grodd' series
DC has officially announced 'The People vs Gorilla Grodd’ Starring Skyler Gisondo as Jimmy Olsen and Jimmy Tatro as Gorilla Grodd Coming soon to HBO
It might be good but cmon there are so many better characters to get shows. Gunn loves this obscure shit way to much.
Man I could complain but I’m just excited to see Jimmy Tatro in a lead role, it’s been way too long
A mockumentary in the dcu context? Let's goooo
Doing a mockumentary show inside Daily Planet, like office, with the cast from the new Superman is fucking awesome and is exactly what I wanted after I watched the movie. People just don't get it, but you all will see the vision once the first trailer drops — I GUARANTEE.
Not this before an Wonder Woman film 💔
Sounds like more Mikaela Hoover… so yeah I’ll watch.
at some point you do have to wonder if this new DCU wouldn't be better off being explicitly branded as a "superman and other random references" universe rather than one earnestly trying to cover all of DC's bases lol
I was aware Jimmy was getting a show, but getting one of my favorite DC villains to go with it as well as an underused style of filmmaking makes me excited for this.
gunn is really running this franchise like it’s 2019 and superhero fatigue is still a distant dream. show will probably be good though tbh, the showrunners are perfect for it
If you’re going to make an entire show about Gorilla Grodd, then the Flash better have a cameo in it. I want to see that he exists in this universe.
Oh....oh okay... We got a fucking monkey project before Wonder Woman 😭
I’m starting to think the superhero genre is officially out of ideas.
O James Gunn me confirmou no pv aqui e esses serão os próximos personagens a ganharem produções próprias no DCU
Why. Are. They. Wasting. Time. And. Money. On. This. Whooooooo asked for this???
I’m genuinely surprised it’s taken us this long to get some sort of superhero mockumentary. I would’ve assumed someone would’ve made a parody movie in this style at the height of the MCU at some point.
Alan Moore almost cried when he saw the current state of DC
I speak for everyone when I say we are not interested in Gorilla Grodd with no Flash
You absolutely don't speak for me. This sounds fucking awesome.
Incorrect. This sounds absolutely fantastic.
The only people you speak for are lifeless trolls who jerk off to their sister
Grodd has worked in comics without Flash before and this pitch would be intriguing with any villain slotted in, imo. Flash is the biggest DC character yet to have a DCU project out or in development but Grodd's use here doesn't prevent his meeting Flash later if they want to do that. ...
DC's Jimmy Olsen TV Show Has Its Official Title, Cast, and More
Eight words that will get me to watch any tv show: From the creators of American Vandal and Players.
gotta be on of the quickest “nah, wait, fuck yeah’s” of my entire life. please watch American Vandal and Players, still the best show about gaming and gaming culture ever
I am so excited for this.