Star Wars: Zero Company earns strong early reviews
In Zero Company, I got an upgrade for a bruiser character that restores all of his action points if he takes out an enemy with his melee attack, and I think for many of you, that's all you need to know about this game.
I don’t want to give EA money but this is the only single player game I’ve been interested in for quite a while..
but how's it run on deck?
Ah yes, my favorite tactic; run directly at them and hit them as hard as I can
Are you enjoying the combat more than Fire Emblem? I bet its tough playing both at the same time.
Every time i see someone talking about playing zero company i get genuinely furious that I'm not able to play it yet. A game has NEVER made me jealous or annoyed at media getting early access. I have such high hopes for this game. I hope it can live up.
That’s Kabb’s innate ability! Everybody gets it from the jump - and it’s fabulous.
This is literally what got me through my first playthrough of XCom 2. One melee berserker character that just chained kill after kill after kill. Sometimes moving from one side of the map to the other in a single turn. Nice to see the team is still fully on their bullshit.
He's right, that is all I needed to know. I'm in.
this is a statement for absolute sickos Its me Im sickos
Star Wars: Zero Company | Reviews 10 - Gamers Heroes 10 - Windows Central 9 - IGN 9 - CGM 9 - Metro 9 - PC Gamer 9 - Press Start 9 - Game Rant 9 - TechRaptor 8.5 - PSX Brasil 8.5 - Noisy Pixel 8 - VGC 8 - Atomix 8 - Screen Rant 8 - GamesRadar 8 - GameReactor 8 - Game Informer MC: 85 OC: 87
9 from us at @consolecreatures.com bsky.app/profile/cons...
I think this is my first time hearing about this game but the idea of a star wars TACRPG sounds intriguing
Some more fun trivia: Chris Eck who worked on Harebrained’s BATTLETECH game has also worked on this new Star Wars X-Com game that’s getting rave reviews right now - congrats to Chris and the whole team!
Too much I wanna buy already for me to pick this up at launch but I'm very much looking forward to eventually playing Zero Company
WHEN DO I HAVE TIME
Tomorrow can't come soon enough. Love when my over the top hype is rewarded lol
Bueno, ya tenemos goty sorpresa
Ansioso pra jogar esse! O meu já tá comprado.
Zero Company is awesome. I've gone from anxious and skeptical to a full-on convert. It's fun and it's satisfying, but it's the characters, writing, the story, and the Star Wars of it all that's really pulled me all the way in. The tone and script are delightful (1/4)
The tutorial teaches the basics right off the bat, but didn't feel too much like handholding. I was able to understand the missions immediately. I've been forcing the Umbaran and the clone trooper to become best friends, and that has been a joy to watch unfold (2/4)
I can’t wait to have the time to crack it open and get started
I really, really, really liked Star Wars Zero Company. www.thegamer.com/star-wars-ze...
Can't get into The Big Moment that made me hold my head in my hands in agony, but yeah, sums it up I think. Apathy is death, as another great Star Wars game once said.
32GB recommended RAM? In this Economy?
I don’t buy EA’s stuff, is it “bite my tongue” good?
Since Andor? Lord have mercy.
Ooh, thank you for mentioning the PC performance issue. Looks like I'll get this eventually after they do some patching.
Yesssss ZCOM is so good!
Hey, we're previewing this later!
man the star wars zero company reviews are so exciting, xcom + mass effect + star wars is the gaming combination I didn’t know I needed but that’s apparently what we’re getting I know what I’ll be playing for the next month
I swear, this is the first I've ever heard about this game and there are reviews out. Am I that out of touch, or was this game just not promoted at all?
I loved the xcom Marvel game, Midnight Suns, and Zero Company looks like an even more fleshed out version of that. So pumped to check this out oh my gosh
Unfortunately it’s made by EA, a company now co-owned by Trump and the Saudis.
I like Zero Company a lot. Strong tactics that smartly uses the Star Wars universe to accentuate gampelau. But wht I think is most fascinating is the tone of the story. Essentially a Rebellion-era style of story set against the aesthetic backdrop of the Clone Wars. www.space.com/entertainmen...
I also describe Hawks as Han Solo if they were played by Matthew McConaughey - so a very good character
Great writeup, and you seem more positive on the story than some others I've seen this morning. If you're familiar and willing to answer, does the Den suffer from some of the slog that Midnight Suns had between missions and meaningful upgrades?
I'm hyped for Star Wars Zero Company. Reminded me of this. 🙃