Will Ospreay retains AEW World Title over Jon Moxley
Remember when Jon Moxley got so excited about training Will Ospreay that he tickled PAC?
I get a feeling Mox just decided to do that and PAC rolled with it with the perfect reaction.
The incredulous look on PAC's face, like that of a cat who also just had its stomach touched.
I contend that was Mox trying to make him break on camera. One of the cutest moments in recent time
PAC looking maximum circus strong man there, too
Saving this for when I need to smile. Thanks for resharing.
I was just thinking about this. Thanks for posting this.
Ospreay "the people out here had a choice tonight and they chose right by coming here. We deliver the best professional wrestling. Anytime anyone wants to step to us we will knock you down two fucking levels. Do not step to us ever fucking again"
Woke up to see someone on Reddit commented with "Don't forget Captain Bignose of the SS TKO Enterprise said Will was afraid of the grind" and I'm hootin and hollerin and reporting a murder 😂
Even if I had issues with the main, this is why you want a guy like Ospreay as your World Champion. Someone who will carry the flag like that to be a public face against the chicanery is an unquestionable positive. Especially when they chose you.
THATS MY MENS WORLD CHAMPION
Ospreay is the only one allowed to cut these promos on WWE since Triple H said he ran from the grind. They took personal shots & it appears Billy Goat will never forget. Talk your shit, champ.
Triple Paul made one of Will's hyper fixations into "Clowning Triple Paul at every opportunity"
roman reigns has wrestled 6 matches this year. will osprey? 31 fuck that grind shit, paul!
And now WWE cut out the grind almost completely to the point that they're using it as an excuse to force paycuts on the talent.
Let's accept that this golden retriever of a man is not media trainable and just go with the flow.
Hayter and Windsor officially throwing up the United Empire crown feels like an underappreciated moment, tbh. #AEWAllOut 🤼
I agree, I took 150 MG yesterday lol so I was like whoa rewind, did she throw the crown?! Fuck yes. Love the Brawling Birds, can't wait to see how Ospreay continues to fill out the United Empire roster.
Jamie in a big faction feels odd to me, but I like her, and her getting involved company-wide storylines would be pretty cool.
I popped huge for that