Dan Wilson won't return as Seattle Mariners manager; Rick Rizzs retires
even former Mariners & current Angel Taylor Saucedo (who grew up a Mariners fan) stayed on the field to hear Rick Rizzs good bye speech absolute respect
omg Sauce I love you forever
The last game of the Dan Wilson era! At work so can’t post this game, but one of my favorite parts of the Mariners is hanging out and watching with all my BlueSky friends. Thank you all for a fun season. Regardless of record, I have a lot of fun posting through my Mariners angst with y’all #LAAvsSEA
As always, it’s always a joy following along other Mariners & baseball fans alike in each game. Thank you 🙏
Thank you! It wasn't a fun season to live through, but I always enjoyed your posts. Appreciated being included in the salute to the other team players each series.
Thank you for all your commentary and for everything you do. Seahawks game was a tough one, they will bounce back. The Mariners season was up and down but the good things of the sports seasons is always chatting with friends on here.
I’m glad you are there leading the Mariners blue sky fans
I am incensed. The Seattle Sports feed of the Mariners radio broadcast switched to Fox fucking News for the top of the 9th and many of us missed the last 3 outs of Rick Rizzs. This is unacceptable. @seattlesports710.bsky.social
You morons. You absolute dolts. This was a huge unforced error. I encourage anyone who was in the same boat to send feedback using the means on this page. You can believe I will be doing so. sports.mynorthwest.com/contact-us
yikes... quite the day for the Seahawks conflict to bump the ballgame to 770, ouch
Why listen to the final ninth inning call of Rick Rizzs’ career when the Bret Baier podcast is available?