Mike Tomlin reveals 12‑year Minecraft city on YouTube
Mike Tomlin building wholesome Minecraft buildings up to code is maybe the first time I’ve seen a football coach stop working and completely devote themselves to something and not have it be worrying
Coach Tomlin proving once again he is the only normal coach.
He's been working on this for 12 years! Like the whole time he was coaching!
I love everything about this, including Dino Tomlin addressing those knocking the edits and audio quality
coach knows his egress windows
the only way to truly honor this man in the hof is let him demolish and rebuild downtown canton
With proper tutorials I bet Bill Belichick would build amazing Minecraft marinas.
Episode 1 of Mike Tomlin's Minecraft City is over and honestly I need an emergency pod
Waiting for the Sepinwall review
Do you have a link? I need to show my son asap.
I need more episodes this city is amazing!
I honestly love this for him. Always cool to see someone share something they really enjoy, especially when it’s something you don’t necessarily expect.
"Mike Tomlin becomes a Minecraft YouTuber after secretly playing the game for 12 years" is putting the goofiest grin on my face. NFL story of the season. a realm beyond Mad Libs.
"you'll see how the aquarium is central throughout the residence." 🤌🤌 www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h_p...
My friend just suggested his next career pivot can be to advocate for smart urban planning
For football reasons I'm supposed to root against Mike Tomlin. But things like this make it so hard. Good job Mike
This is beauty Legit some of the most emotive sports behind this scenes I’ve seen before. The damn detail is nuts man I just got HERES A BIG BUILDING ITS A SQUARE
Mike Tomlin named his Minecraft college apartment complex "The View" after one of the grimiest complexes in College Park, MD, where his son played wide receiver. Subscribed
Poor Mike Tomlin had to coach home games for 18 years on the North Shore of Pittsburgh in a sea of parking lots with only the most sparse transit and restaurant options. This explains so much
did Mike Tomlin make Minecraft Franklins or
a handful of us had it subbed to make sure we all watched on-time together as a bit and it turned out to be the most meaningful piece of media ive watched all year what a delight
Did he build Knox Boxes
Man, he really does know ball
tomlin can get these jokes off on national tv and tend to his minecraft world or coach, like, the titans. not even a contest
He figured out retirement was the greatest thing in the world. He gone.
All due respect to the Cumberland River, but it's not the special kind of body of water that Coach is going to get fixated on.
finally an age-appropriate twitch streamer for bluesky time to make it happen coach
“I’m really lighting conscious” A REAL THING SAID BY MIKE FUCKING TOMLIN ABOUT MINECRAFT IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2026
Conscious of the high rise views too
What I would give for a larger render distance of his city
At first I thought this was a little lake, and then he started spinning around showing off more and then I started wondering how much he's been inspired by all his trips to Baltimore over the years. Felt a bit like the Inner Harbor, which has the aquarium and stadiums nearby too.
I love this, I need more of it, & you absolutely have to write those 32+ stories so we discover who else is out there densely building with lightning considerations 🤣
oh I get it you’re all excited when Mike Tomlin plays Minecraft but when I say I want to coach the Steelers it’s “get off the field”
Nah, I believe in your ability to lead the team to an SB win.
Look Cat, respectfully Mike is a double threat (coaching, minecraft cities) and you are a different double threat (minecraft cities, narrative)
You got my vote! Wait, is that something people vote for?
Just ask yourself, "What would Mike Tomlin say?"
Convinced the Steelers would’ve won 8 Super Bowls under Mike Tomlin if Minecraft didn’t exist
He wasn't managing Antonio Brown without the ability to vanquish creepers
I think the opposite. I think he probably gets fired for whatever he would do to AB, Big Ben, and Leveon during film if he didn’t have Minecraft in the evening to decompress. Mojang should have a wins above replacement value assigned for tomlin’s tenure.
mike tomlin minecraft and peoples response to it is such a good example of why so many people buck ai bullshit. mostly we just want to to marvel at each other’s crazy bullshit. marveling at human bullshit is the best part
no one is ever going to “dudes rock” something a computer does. just have them make the subway on time or whatever the fuck.
It's also a fantastic example of "dudes rock" as a counterbalance to so many awful men also in the public consciousness today
It’s also the complete opposite of toxic masculinity.