Kid Rock announces 'Halfway to Jesus' album, Eminem feature
To be clear, it is confirmed that Eminem has an upcoming collaboration with Kid Rock. The song that was recently leaked may (though not confirmed either way yet) be fake. But there is a confirmed Eminem/Kid Rock collab coming out in the next couple weeks.
At least we can prepare
That Part of My Brain: Hey. Me: Oh no. TPomB: EminKid sounds like it would be a diuretic for children. Me: ...fair.
Have you ever heard Eminem talk about Trump? He hates him so this is one of those, "I'll believe it when I see it" moments.
I'll pass. I'm waiting for the Ed Sheeran/Lee Greenwood collab.
There is an yet unanswered question of "but why tho?" What would Em have to gain from it or has his career finally stalled out that bad
i started fishing working from a position that there's no way he said any of what i saw bc accidental racist 2 dropping out the sky would be a business bat signal for me. kinda curious if he actually hit a studio or if it's gonna be a voice note.
Apparently that was likely fake, but there's a real one coming.
inb4 the real one is somehow even kirkier
I don’t think this amounts to defamation but if I was Marshall Mathers I would probably make this prankster’s life hell for a few months bsky.app/profile/shad...
We will be debuting the Eminem and Kid Rock track on the casino floor today. VIP players can pick up their earplugs at the main desk.
Ear plugs won’t do it! I’m putting a feral cat in each ear!
I'll need a backup pair, just in case.
Can a VIP kindly request that you poke his eardrums out with a skewer???
Uhhh yeah... i'm totally a VIP! The other guys whose my buddy canceled and didn't want them, so, can i please have them?
I was in the Baccarat Lounge when the track started playing. After 90 seconds, a guy at my table shoved a cocktail skewer into his ears until he eventually passed out from blood loss. Probably a coincidence.
Haha nice try, horrible music or not nothing will stop me from gambling!
Seeing people say how bad the new Kid Rock song is and like, I do this thing when Kid Rock comes out with new music where I just don't listen to it. But that's me 🤷♀️
If you absolutely have to listen to something, try this You might not like it, but this is what peak performance sounds like youtu.be/-6W0WmczXW4
oh no. He is making albums still? You know me I don't know anything that's happening. but you know we might get told we live in a bubble, a beautiful queer, horror bubble that I love!
I had no idea that waste of oxygen still made music. I’m with you.
The "just don't listen" strat has wrecked the meta since 1998 or so.
Yeah I saw the YT video on my main page and was, like, "Yeah...no." But also, have not listened to anything from the man since 2001 at least.
It’s kid rock. Who cares?
It's kind of nuts to me that there were three prominent white rap acts to emerge from Detroit in the 90's (Eminem, Kid Rock, Insane Clown Posse) and two of them have been extremely vocally anti-MAGA while the other one has done the opposite.
I mean Kid Rock is not even really from Detroit lol
Like, one would assume that "Juggalos" would be a core Trump demographic but it's actually the complete opposite.
Only one of the 3 has a father who owns a big car dealership. Wonder which one. 🤔
Kid Rock was always trash though
Well Kid Rock has the same kind of background as Trump & friends. See the lyrics to "Cool, Daddy Cool"
But when you look at them only 1 of them screams 'I didn't know she was 14, she was drunk when I found her!!'