Control Resonant, players call it a Game of the Year contender
The second boss fight I took on in #ControlResonant during lunch today was freaking amazing. The atmosphere and story in these games are so damn good. I’m starting to learn when and how to mix up my combos and abilities a little better, getting my second combat ability really helped.
I truly am excited to get back to a Remedy created game as they are one of my favorites devs of all time.
Let’s go! So glad you are enjoying this! Just done with the third boss myself and unblocked some more content and main missions. Loving it so far too
"haha what do they mean control resonant gets real good halfway in, i'm loving this game al-- HOLY SHIT."
actually had one of those "just 15 more minutes" moments. just non-stop jaw droppers. incredible, incredible game, and I've still got a ways to go.
Rrrr fine I'll get it. I've been dragging my feet on it besides
Ok now yall are hyping me up about this game. I thought the original was amazing imo despite its flaws