Fortune's Weave players call for balance fixes after launch
So, before I start playing Fortune's Weave, I have to ask. Does it spoil anything in Three Houses? Shamefully, I started a file back in 2019 and still haven't even finished my first playthrough.
I haven't played it but i assume no since none of the previous games continues the plot of the previous ones. Just cameo and maybe references here and there
Kind of. Dietrich's routes in particular spoils some things about Sothis, the Agarthans, the church. It doesn't spoil the actual direct plot or events of 3H, but it does go over some of the same reveals that were meant to be a surprise in 3H.
From what I’ve played so far, No. The story is entirely separate from three houses, and it only vaguely gestures at lore elements from there.
I’m in a similar boat, still sitting on my incomplete save from 2021. I picked up Fortune’s Weave but am equally hesitant ^^;;
Sort of. Mostly about who/what Sothis is and some things with Seteth. But otherwise its hundreds of years in the past on a totally different continent so you'll be mostly fine.
About 5 chapters into Dietrichs route and, yes, but it seems isolated to this one from what I’ve played so far. Can’t confirm since this is my first route, but I can’t imagine any of the Fodlan lore mattering much to the others