Monkey Wrench Episode 6, 'Monkey Mind', released
Monkey Wrench Ep 6 - Monkey Mind www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9do... #indieanimation #monkeywrench
Voice Cast; Shrike Sanchez - @jacobbarrens.bsky.social 'Beebs' - @thedeepvoiceguy.biz Dolion Kroe / Dead Eye / Extras - @voicesbyzane.bsky.social Agent k - Lou Haroldson ???? - Melissa Medina Nuts - @stevenrigsby.com Terran Girl - @carriejohnston.bsky.social 'Ball' - @parimak.bsky.social
Gonna sit down n watch this today! So excited to see it, dude! You and your team are killing it, congrats!!!
...And now I have a sneaking suspicion what the Cataclysm was.
Ooohh so she's the TITLE CARD
🚨 I'm proud to announce that I play Nuts in the new episode of Monkey Wrench! I also have the privilege to do all of his sound design, which was an absolute BLAST. Go check it out!!! #monkeywrench #indieanimation #voiceacting
YA BLASTED YER OWN BLASTER????????
WHAAAT!!! Holy shit that is incredible, huuuge congratulations!! 🤩
DUDE YOU WERE FUCKING GREAAAAT
What a cool character! Dope role!
I’ve heard your voice before somewhere i swear
"Draw." BEHOLD!!! Monkey wrench episode 6!!! Had an absolute blast voicing Dead Eye, Dolion, and some fun little fellers throughout the episode! If you enjoyed the show, consider backing the project on Patreon or getting some merch to help with production!
Hell yeah dude! Super proud of you!
YOOOO YOU WERE DEADEYE TOO????
i remember the first time it was teased on patreon that you’d voice the big bad cowboy himself and screamed You did such a stellar job AND your other roles were mwah 👌 ✨
I LOVED your voice work in this series and can't wait to see you come back for more! My hubby really liked Dead-Eye; ain't nothing better than a cowboy with one hell of a shot!!!
I got really excited finding you you voice Deadeye. I’ve been waiting multiple episodes for the chance to animate him. Next one is the one ☝️