Madoka Magica movie 'Walpurgisnacht: Rising' set for U.S. theatrical run Jan 16-19, 2027
Anime film "Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Walpurgisnacht Rising" will release theatrically in the United States from January 16 to 19, 2027. www.fathomentertainment.com/releases/pue... #まどかマギカ
2027? Oh boy..at least there ia a release date
I don't see a release date in that link, or on the film's official site
Aliens require teen girl angst to stave off the inevitable death of the universe. So, magic and wishes.
I CAN NOW SLEEP AT NIGHT
I speak for EVERYONE when i say we are BUSY this week and for Aniplex to push back the Madoka film to 2038
lol are they fucking stupid? like I genuinely cannot fathom (no pun intended) how the fuck anyone thought this was a good idea
A four month wait for a single weekend release window? It's a fucking clown show, I tell you.
It’s happening and it’s in early 2027…!
Waited over 10 years for a 4 day theatrical release. We are never seeing this movie
almost 5 months after the jp release who else but aniplex
And I will be there so help me GOD
Madoka movie releasing in the west the same month as Mahoyo movie
Only 4 days lol I'll be more excited if I manage to get a ticket to see it
Aniplex USA and Fathom will screen the Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie -Walpurgisnacht: Rising- film in N. America on January 16-19. Aniplex will also release the previous film trilogy streaming and on UHD BD.
nearly 2 months after the film has been screened in japan to announce that it will be coming in another 3 months like how is this still acceptable for an anime movie this anticipated. still no date for the uk and ireland so i cant watch but whatever at this point this whole rollout has been awful
3 days only for a movie i waited 11 years for like 5 months after the release
Let’s go let’s end this chapter of our lives
Are you Fucking Kidding Me
more importantly will someone please put the Ave Mujica movie in cinemas for me, specially, in the UK
2027?! What the fuck? It was released on Chilean theatres last week! A 5-month delay from its original showing for an English dub is beyond incompetence.
The Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Movie Trilogy 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Box is up to pre-order and will be shipping this month! Beginnings, Eternal, & Rebellion are all here subbed & dubbed from Aniplex of America! mediaocd.com/product/puel...
It’s not split over 12 discs, huzzah
am I the only one on this earth who has not seen madoka magica. I think I was too busy getting really into go nagai comics at the time or whatever the fuck
you guys ever heard of "devilman"
its strange to me since. i remember the original run, and thinking it was pretty cool. i didnt bother with the first movie- fast forward to now and im learning they had another like movie just last year or something and the series is still ongoing like huhhh
i actually have not seen more than like one episode 12 years ago which is kind of baffling given how many oomfs i know are big on it
I think around the time it was coming out, I was busy playing unhealthy levels of Team Fortress 2