House Majority Whip Tom Emmer appears on ABC's This Week
On cue, Tom Emmer flips from cold warrior to the Russians are our friends because Trump likes them.
As you well know, it does ZERO to help Americans, but does help the murderous tyrant in Russia. Emmer also has blood on his hands.
The talking points they've been given are just being thrown in there regardless of the actual question. Just spewed meaningless phrases.
I’ve got to imagine they must being wearing custom reinforced suits to hold them up because they all lack a goddamn spine.
They're all Putin's puppets now.
I just watched a red-faced Tom Emmer spew a litany of the most unhinged lies on ABC, flip flopping his own position to support Trump’s betrayal of Ukraine & the US. And ending with him calling all Dems Communists 🫠 & lying about gas prices with very little pushback. I hate it here.
Maybe because I was born in the south in the 60's, I at least recognize Emmer's hysterical old man Bircher/Klan brand of evil shithead crazy. And I know what to expect from Cluster B's, even if every one else seems determined to be surprised by them. The Silicon Valley weirdos on the other hand...
You in the sixth? Doug Foley. I had the fortune of living in the Fifth for almost thirty years..
Emmer represents the same congressional district that gave us Michelle Bachmann. Must be the craziest voters in the country