Big Brother 28, Melody picked as Lord of the Latrine
Summary of today so far: - Dee, Angela, Haley noms are locked in. They all know - Dee tried & failed to bribe Yash with her power. He just told Devens about it and called the power irrelevant - Melody won the Time Capsule, but got the Lord of the Latrine punishment #BB28
SO BUMMED that melody didn't get a power 😭 maybe we need to get Drew or Barrett in there next week to get one. But at least Haley gets to see that WE DON'T LIKE HER LOL 😆
honestly good for Yash I still trust temu will leave somehow rylie left week 7 so trust the process but i am not mad yash wants to put up dee and ang
Wish Melody had gotten a power, but I looove that Haley found out that Melody got it instead of her 😂
He’s a sleeper agent that’s crazy
I seriously need some good news. The best we can do is “the power is irrelevant?” These kids need to do better.
I like Haley’s attitude that she’s okay with going because she’s a competitor & wants to play. Really experience big brother.
looks like Melody is Lord (Lady) of the Latrine #bb28
Ugh i wanted Thog of the Latrine so badly
bro they def just stacked the deck for dee and devens wtf
The best part of all this is Haley was 1000% certain she was getting the chance at power/punishment. 🤣
Any one checked on Haley 😂
I wanna say this feels more like a punishment for the whole house cause it’s like asking a teacher can I use the bathroom and you need a bathroom pass
Where did she get that? Did she pack that jic?
I’m so glad she won the power and hopefully Drew ACTUALLY wins the coin of destiny next week so they know we love MeloDrew😭 #bb28
NOT EVERYONE MANIFESTING THIS #BB28
producers… WHAT are you doing here??? #bb28
Big Brother is a serious game of strateg...... #bb28 😩
I cannot for Haley’s DR after finding out Melody won the time capsule and watching her head actually spin #BB28
I have a feeling we wont be seeing Kamu hanging around Melody once her punishment is over later today. He's absolutely trying to get air time for the BB time capsule #bb28
He's the one who talks about TV moments more than anyone in the house. So I suspect you're right!
All he talks about is how he get get more air time…. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE MORE OF YOU K except maybe Haley lmao
omg ur so right! I was like why is Kamu suddenly a Melody fan
The Lord of the Latrine really is a funny punishment because it is a punishment to everyone 🤣🤣 #bb28
I still think it should have been the Tommy rockets if they wanted to punish everyone
It’s cracking me up today. You could cut the tension in the house with a knife and then all of a sudden, a trumpet blows and Melody yells 😂
literally i was just thinking how much anxiety a locked bathroom would give me?