Ahsoka Season 2 trailer, premieres January 20, 2027 on Disney+
"Are you a Jedi… or not?" Check out the trailer for Ahsoka Season 2 coming to Disney+ on January 20, 2027. #D23
I. Am. So. Ready. For. This.
This trailer is WILD! I've not been this excited for a Star Wars project in a while. 🤯 I did not expect Season 2 to have as much space battle stuff as they're showing but this looks to be the most ambitious space battle(s?) since at least The Battle of Scarif in Rogue One.
The Spaceshipper @thespaceshipper.com is taking a rest so here you have an analysis on the ships from the trailer for Ahsoka Season 2. 🧵
The trailer opens with a trio of U-Wings approaching Dathomir. The U-Wings were first introduced in Rogue One and were designed by Ryan Church
I really want to make a video on the ships in this trailer, but I don't want to compete with my Gozanti video and release it today or tomorrow, and I don't know how if anybody will watch it by Wednesday. It's highly tempting, though....
I've already watched the trailer three times, pausing it on the second and third viewings to get a good look at the ships ❤️ 😝 (pm) ☺️
BREAKING: The first trailer for #Ahsoka season two has been officially revealed!
Aaaaaand I‘m back on the hype train.
I was so caught up in work yesterday I missed all the news. Season 2 looks beautiful. Cannot wait
Let’s fuckin go!! This looks amazin!
Ok… so… this looks good… but I feel like I have been so butt hurt by Disney and Star Wars… I will always love SW… but they need a major course correct… optimistic…
I still think it's funny Anakin is following Ahsoka around all the time instead of his son, but this is a pretty good trailer: www.cinelinx.com/movie-news/t...
Yep, that's the good stuff.
easy solution, it's not Anakin
He’s a Force ghost, the Force is everywhere, he could be. Who says there’s a limit when you’re part of the Force? (Kinda think Luke may not want Anakin’s advice in the same way though. Anakin was her master. Luke’s were Obi-wan and Yoda.)