VisionQuest trailer, premieres October 14 on Disney+
First poster for ‘VISIONQUEST’ Coming to Disney+ on October 14.
Niiiiiiice! Can’t wait till October!
The Age of Ultron is the best Avengers movie. Mainly because James Spader is next fucking level with that role. If he can match that performance in Visionquest I'll be very happy.
Okay, now I have four reasons to look forward to October this year: A. Halloween (of course) B. Wildwood C. Clayface And D. VisionQuest! I am so PSYCHED, MAN!
I can't wait for this I love WandaVision and Agatha All Along 🖖
Watched the trailer and.... "muzzle tough" MUZZLE TOUGH. 🤦♀️🤦♀️
Me and my team had a great joy helping and witnessing VISIONQUEST come to life. Enjoy! OFFICIAL TRAILER | VISIONQUEST | #D23 Welcome home, Vision. Loading.... Marvel Television's #VisionQuest, arriving October 14 only on #Disney+
that James Spader actual actor reveal made me laugh with glee.
Really happy to see this. It's really nice to see the Maximoff/Wandavision series get a 3rd spiritual season. It'd be really cool if all three were on Bluray/DVD, I think they'd have really cool covers or would be in a neat box set. 👍 Good job to you and your team, i'm looking 4ward 2 this. 🔥❤️
THIS LOOKS SO SICK SO SO SICK
Never watch MCU stuff, but WandaVision made me solely get a Disney+ account all those years ago; while watching it weekly. If this has the same quality of WandaVision to create something truly special—then I got to dive back in by watching this. I have only watched 5/6 things in all of the MCU.
Ultron is my Doctor Doom.
Yeah, I’ll be watching. There’s also an appearance of Loki somewhere in there too.
James Spader's Ultron is back?! Yes Please!
Yeah. Yeah, that'll do just fine.
ok I've been kind out of the marvel loop lately but what on earth is this www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSVT...
I'm up for literally anything that features James Spader declaring himself Pepaw.
marvel tv seems to exist in an alternate universe where characters are allowed to develop so they can be flattened completely in a film
I don't know. My husband said it's directed by someone whose work I've really enjoyed, but if they don't somehow bring back Wanda and make up for how dirty they did her, what's the point?
I will probably just rewatch Agatha All Along cause that continues to cook
I love Bettany and Spader's work, so I am kinda down for this. It's the conclusion of the trilogy started with WandaVision and continued in Agatha All Along.
I am similarly checked out. Plotwise, I'm baffled. From a Doylist perspective, looks like an excuse to play with James Spader's scenery chewing, which is probably hard to resist. I have always liked him in all his oddity, and yet I did not care for Ultron at all.
Do I know? No. Do I care? ALSO NO. Look, WandaVision and Agatha All Along are two of the best miniseries in the history of everything, and this is the same team AND calling itself Part 3. I am fucking in.
I saw the title VisionQuest, and thought of the 1980's Matthew Modine movie. In this one, apparently Vision is going to wrestle Shute.