Big Brother 28, HOH basket CD picks and Time Capsule winners on BBSky
sending love to Barrett's friends today for no reason in particular! I hope y'all are well 🫶🏻 @brettashleyhawkins.bsky.social @roxiehopman.bsky.social @nickcity.bsky.social @thezackperez.bsky.social #BB28
Thank you so much for this it’s much appreciated 🤗♥️ The difference between opening this app and the other one is crazy
Thank you so much for this! It’s actually perfect timing! I can’t speak for the others, but I definitely needed it today.
I’m really needy so this hits all the right notes with me 💛
Barrett is doing great and who cares what idiots make up in their heads ❤️
Love them all so much. Hes got some real great people
👏🫶🫶 we love our Bare Bare so much! 🧸
What CD would you get in your HOH basket? #BB28 #BBSky I’ll go first. Coloring Book - Chance The Rapper
The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess - Chappell Roan
Stevie Nicks greatest hits #bb28
the bond between a girl and the random album she became obsessed with when she was 17 is so strong (my answer to this question changes like weekly though I'm too indecisive)
Honestly the Grease soundtrack or Lemonade #bbsky
Megan Thee Stallion - Tarumazine I can listen to this end to end and not get bored
GNX to help put me in my hater bag
Well this was hard but can’t miss with Doechii #BB28
You’ll never make me leave, I’ll wear this on my sleeve #bb28
Dedicated - Carly Rae Jepsen
I literally would start every morning with affirmations from NISSAN ALTIMA #BB28
Wor$t girl in America- by Slayyyter. I feel like it would be motivating as hoh
Locking myself in the HOH room with this one #bb28 Body Talk - Robyn
It’s gotta be you look pretty sad for a girl so in love, Olivia Rodrigo for me. This album has had me in a complete chokehold this summer and I’d be jamming to it non stop in that HOH room 😅 #bb28
Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess
Several of the ones I’d pick have already been mentioned but I think I’d have to pick GNX by Kendrick Lamar. With the hater energy that radiates from that album, I’d be SO ready to put my enemies on the block 😤 (And then I’d listen to Luther to come down from the adrenaline rush lmao) #bb28
Santigold - Master of My Make Believe