Avengers: Doomsday, new trailer debuts at D23
when you realize they named the movie "Avengers: Doomsday" after the film's villain, whose name is Dr. DOOM
wait. are you sure. i don’t wanna spread misinformation.
Until proven otherwise I will continue to believe it’s a coincidence. If you met a guy named Dr. Tues, would you believe they named Tuesday after him?
Actually it’s named after the iconic record released by MF DOOM in 1999
Ohhh I thought his name was Dr Dune like the movie
Man bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor…I am Doom!'
Filming in the exact same barren muddy field as the last Avengers movie, the umpteenth “the bad guy thwarts Thor‘s hammer” shot, the PS2-looking Sentinels, the FF being shocked that the guy named Von Doom is up to no good, and adding Obi-Wan Kenobi all make this look pretty dire.
I’d have preferred they just adapt the recent-ish comics where Doom uses the power of the Sorceror Supreme to establish universal health care, free college tuition, and open borders.
I can’t get over how shitty this looks
the RDJ casting is such an aura loss, and that sweaty lazy desperation infects everything, it's a force multiplier on the other stuff you mentioned
But if they just add 20% more good natured ribbing banter during endless fight scenes it's sure to be a good movie this time, right?... Right? ... guys?