Hayden Panettiere dies at 36
Every time a celebrity dies, I wonder if it was the Shadow Elite who killed them. Hollywood will be exposed for their dark deeds n fall. Hayden has a tell all book releasing this week. #haydenpanettiere
It came out in May. She didn't name names.
I have a feeling it will be... comeptley clean and basic. Scrubbed of anything interesting.
Man you are in the conspiracy theory rabbit hole.
All the more tragic. Men must be held accountable. There is no greater crime than that against a woman or a child.
Hollywood is poor compared to the people who a actually pulling strings pal, the actors and producers are just one part of the marionette.
Of course it was. People get whacked all the time for saying anything about what really happens. Fortunately there is a solution to all of this, but it isn't exactly pretty.
With Hayden Panettiere’s death and the Lindsay Clancy trial, I remember when Neutrogena fired Hayden for speaking about her postpartum depression. They said she had broken a “morality” clause. I never purchased another product from them again. Support mothers’ mental health, always.
When we say “it takes a village to raise a child” we don’t just mean support for that child. A supported mother is a supported child. If you need support, it is available and you deserve it: postpartum.net/canada/
I consider myself relatively aware of shitty corporate behaviour but her being fired by Neutrogena completely flew under my radar. Not a brand I buy regularly but I will not purchase it again.
I never knew that! 🤬
Omfg Hayden Panettiere passed away R.I.P gorgeous 😢 (Pls pls keep it respectful 🙏)
yeah i saw this early this morning, so sad only 36
Seeing this last night at 11:30pm est was extra heartbreaking because I'm sure her team felt pressured to release the news immediately even though it was late, so TMZ or some other hack-rag couldn't do it first. Some news deserves the light of morning. I ache for her loved ones.
That's so tragic 😭 She was beautiful ❤️
Like a lot of people, I first saw her on Heroes. Then I played Until Dawn & was amazed they got her (and Rami Malek before he blew up). Was very impressed with both. Later I saw Nashville & figured she'd have a long career due not just to her looks, but her talent. I'm gutted RN, gone far too soon.