Autopsy completed for Hayden Panettiere; coroner cites cardiac arrest
Didn't Hayden Panettiere just do a book about being trafficked by Hollywood 🤔
Yeah. But she was an addict. In and out of rehab several times. Recent back pain. Im not feeling conspiracy here. There was literally narcan at the house.
Yes. Just like Virginia Guiffre.
Basically, and having a horrible stage mom, giving up custody of her daughter (willingly, b/c it was in best interest of child), getting sober and away from the abusive ex she was with when she passed.
Anything in Hollywood to me has me thinking like this all the time cuz they be killing anybodyyyyyy rip
Most book stores carry this title:
I was just talking about this with my friend. I personally was saying that from watching so much true crime stories, women who are getting out of abusive relationships are in the most dangerous place and her ex was denied a lesser judgement only 3 days ago. 🤔
Viola Davis pays tribute to Hayden Panettiere: “What an amazing talent you were....so gifted. Julius and I loved working with you....an old, wise soul with such a deep heart. I wish the world had more time with you because I had a burning curiosity about who you were becoming…”
Such a sweet and thoughtful tribute.
Worth calling out. "Panettiere recalled being dropped from her Neutrogena spokesperson role after she discussed her postpartum depression: opening up about her struggles was considered a violation of the common 'morality clause' that allows corporations to dictate celebrities’ public behavior."
Jeeezus. They FIRED her for BEING HUMAN???
Her friends were right to be worried. She was a victim of domestic violence, the fact she got together with her toxic ex on and off again (the same convicted felon abuser) was not a good sign This country has to educate women that there is zero tolerance for domestic violence, MAGA's thinks it's ok
Hmmm #Neutrogena way to show empathy for a potentially serious health issue that affects many women and their families!
First of all, my condolences go out to the family of Hayden Panettiere, who passed awsy the other day. And this story about Neutrogena is just awful. Dropping a spokesperson because she opening discussed an issue that affects the very people who they are advertising to wss disgusting.
For having a super common form of depression millions of women suffer from which is completely expected due to crashing hormones, lack of sleep, stress, etc.?? 🤬 Fucking disgraceful. Glad I don't buy any Neutrogena products. 🖕🏼
This is so disgusting and I won't be buying Neutrogena anything anymore.
I've been thinking about writing about this, but I don't know I have anything to add someone with a higher profile hasn't said, and I seriously don't know if writing about it also just contributes to the overall problem at this point.
I know how straw-man it sounds to say it, but this means Neutrogena’s stance is that having a mood disorder is immoral.
So, Neutrogena can go fuck itself. I'm glad I stopped using their products a couple decades ago.
This is insane and disgusting. The total lack of empathy is stunning. I will NOT be buying anything Neutrogena related, ever. Fuck them.
Kirby has always been my girl, and mourning Hayden Panettiere means celebrating the gift she gave us as the best character from the Scream sequels. www.slashfilm.com/2238997/why-...
i'm literally sitting here sobbing, bj
Always my favorite character period.
She was such a good character and I'm worried that the current hacks in charge of Scream will kill her character off-screen come a future film to establish how super serious their next Ghostface is.
why yes i AM crying
There might be no one I'd rather read on this specific character than BJ. ABSOLUTELY WORTH YOUR TIME!
Tuesday #FrightClub revisits a superhuman performance by Hayden Panettiere, with a two-episode showing of Heroes (2006), Season One. We begin at 10 PM ET with Chapter One, "Genesis," and roll into Chapter Two, "Don't Look Back." Available on Tubi and Netflix. Save the cheerleader. Save the world.
Where to find #FrightClub remembering Hayden Panettiere, one of our performing arts #Heroes, tonight at 10ET/9C/8M/7P/3BST. 🕯️ It's okay to come by if you just would like to talk about her, too. This was a shock and it's hard. Tubi: tubitv.com/tv-shows/200... Netflix: www.netflix.com/watch/70080178
😢. This sad news hit me kinda hard, she deserved better than what life threw at her. RIP to a huge talent and a woman who shared her struggles to try and help others
still not handling it well. That One and Only Season of Heroes was mindblowing and epic and good, and we failed as a society to save the cheerleader and so many others like her. /cries
Man I wish Scream 4 was on Tubi, they have the first three!!
I hope real change happens. I’ve been inundated with reminders of my own postpartum depression after the passing of Hayden Panettiere, and with the trials of Lindsay Clancy and Latarsha Sanders. Everyone is failing mothers. Especially black mothers.
As someone who struggles with mental health already, postpartum depression is a whole new beast to tackle. It’s a big reason I left my children’s father. The lack of support mothers have in this country is astonishing, and throughout my hardest time, I had no one.
I was so scared of postpartum depression due to my mental health history, so I tried to schedule an appointment with a mental health provider several weeks after my due date to check in. I was told this kind of preventative care wasn't available.