Maradona 'Hand of God' ball sells for £2.5m
Maradona's 'Hand of God' ball sells for £2.5m Interesting photo. Iconic… and ironic.
Some people have more money than sense.😵💫
It really upsets me when crazy stuff sells for a fortune, who buys this rather than feed starving children? Sorry it does my head in.
Sounds about right that a multi millionaire would buy this object that celebrates cheating.
I wonder if Peter Shilton got up on his feet for a bid. Which would've been more than he bothered to do for the goal.
Changes nothing Reece, he cheated and it cost us, pretty sure his cheating will not be forgotten for a long time.
Amazing how a sport primarily uses the feet turned on a hand. It was god's hand though, so added value....
This may be resentment on my part but I feel the price here is somewhat inflated www.bbc.com/sport/footba...
My genius pun being made to feel like an own goal
Unlike the ball itself, clearly.
The ball gives Peter Shilton nightmares and probably the origin of his crazy rightwards turn.
He was a very gifted player but I could never forgive him for that piece of blatant cheating. And I’m not English.