Angel Reese breaks WNBA single-game and single-season rebounding records
A HISTORIC NIGHT FROM ANGEL REESE🚨 Not only did she set a new WNBA single-game rebounding record with 26 boards, she also tallied 458 rebounds this szn, a new single-season record! #WNBASeason30
You forgot to write that Angel Reese's rebounding will be important for the 2026 WNBA Playoffs presented by Google Pixel! Do better for your paying sponsor.
Every time I see that woman play, I notice she plays with an intensity that I could never possess. It makes me wonder if she does everything in her life that way. Does she pull weeds with the same intensity? Crochet that hard? If not, what a gift to be able to turn that skill off and on.
@wnba.com 🏀 MONSTER ON THE BOARDS! 🏀
All hail our rebounding queen! 🙌
WNBA Players of the Week for Week 13 of the 2026 season: — West: A’ja Wilson — East: Angel Reese
A'ja and Angel are so consistently great that casuals expect this level of performance as a baseline and in the process forget how special generational talent really is. #WNBA
I feel like A'ja coasting! Somebody send her the stuff Shakira Austin's daddy said.
I want this matchup in the playoffs. #WNBA
Angel Reese breaks the WNBA single-game rebounding record with 26 rebounds as the Atlanta Dream beat the Los Angeles Sparks 78-71. Reese also broke the league's season record with 458 rebounds this season, seven more than A'ja Wilson's mark set in 2024.
If I bricked 30 layups in a game I’d probably have a lot of rebounds too, but shoutout to her
Brink blocked her like 6 times and also had no issue posting her up and scoring. She is a great rebounder but not a super star as she can’t shoot, dribble, and can barely pass
23 of them were offensive rebounds from her own layups?
I’ve seen several posts calling Angel Reese and average player at best this morning. Are yall ok??? #WNBA
That's just crazy talk. People filled with so much dislike/hate.
She earned that team USA spot with rebounds and defense. So annoying when people discount her based on selective short clips of putbacks.
i think technically thats called a meltdown.
I think we call those people ignorant and that's only if we're being kind. #WNBA
They’re not ok. They’re unserious individuals.
Point them out for a block!
Man fuck dem racist ass hoes
People stay trying to tear her down. It only makes me root for her even more. She be hooping out there.
Went to bed early and missed a history making performance. 🤦🏽♂️ Nothing average about it. #WNBA
what's even more wild to me is she broke a record that had stood since the early years of the league. I don't have a pic of the graphic they showed but the previous top 3 were all from decades ago. Feels different from most records being broken recently--that were all owned by Candace #WNBA
26 boards is crazy! She really be snatching shit
Angel Reese is FAR from average and this is why I hate niggas (gender fluid) bc people don't know how to be honest about people they don't care for... ESPECIALLY when it comes to sports!!!
Your WNBA Stat Leaders as of August 23rd ✨ PPG: A’ja Wilson RPG: Angel Reese APG: Alyssa Thomas SPG: Rhyne Howard BPG: A’ja Wilson 3PM: Rhyne Howard
This why they trying to tear it down... and that lady in charge ain't stopping it... too busy trying to push white girls to the front when they don't have the game to back it up...
A’ja on every one of these graphics. Yeah…
With all due respect this season’s MVP race is over