Big Brother 28, vets' power wanes as Barrett and Drew face eviction risk
I'm still thinking about the fact that the crossovers called a final meeting so they could all just cry at Barrett while he had like no reaction at all then went back downstairs and continued to work on the flip 😭 #BB28
barrett pfeiffer i WAS familiar with your game
It’s especially funny when you consider this part bsky.app/profile/v3t0...
We should have known he doesn't gaf about tears from his soul connection with haley
i wish i stayed up for it!!
best part of the night loloool
Barrett has woken, Drew is screwed, and there's a new House Order. It might be the most important Update of the season, and I'm LIVE LIVE in Milwaukee to tell you all about it! #BB28 #RHAP www.youtube.com/live/c1wZpkl...
What an incredible experience! It genuinely was a dream come true to be able to do this in front of a live audience. And the response so far has been overwhelming & wonderful. Thank you all so much! #BB28
the audio is fixed if anyone tapped out 😘 #bb28 #rhap
Bear Rat will be our savior. @nickcity.bsky.social, I hope your proud of your bear/rat hybrid buddy. #BB28
Maybe instead of planning one liners and pouting, you should go solidify an alliance with Yash and Taylor, MALLORY #BB28
she annoys me so bad! but I want drew out more
when she stays, I'm going to need her to try like 96% harder.
Barrett basically begged her for it too
Which is exactly why I still want her out over everyone! I don't care! I said it! This is the time she should be fighting for her life & still nothing! Why would I think she's going to do anything next week or the week after? She just wants to hang out & chill with friends & not play the game 😒
she's just so happy to have that boy with his arms around her she can't be bothered
NOPE, she refused to talk any game around Taylor