Star Wars: Zero Company launches
Okay I am enjoying Zero Company but jesus christ these character presets are…rough ”Ah, Hawks, the name is familiar - weren’t they Austrian Royalty before the clone wars?”
Don’t take this too seriously, I just want one SW game with actual customization jeeeeez, presets are bad at the best of times and this is not that
Bro's been vaping 29 tibanna gas canisters.
"God in heaven, modders on earth", as Pythagoras used to say. Just wait for them to fix It 🙌🏽
Zero Company doesn't have Iron Man Mode it has "Beskar Mode" which is the dorkiest thing i've ever seen also a custom character databank in the main menu hell yea
Beskar Mode is hella dorky (compliment) and I can't wait to get some free cash to pick this up. I adore XCOM and there are some XCOM devs on this. I hear it's great.
What I find hilarious is this is the highest scoring star wars game in twenty two years. And this game has no force users.
the dorkiness makes me smile, good SW stuff has to feel dorky or it's not in the spirit of it
Omg, that is incredible. Perfection 10/10 no notes.
immediately falling in love with the aggressive, strung out, sarcastic togruta woman from zero company only to realize that she's voiced by vic michaelis and that the developers called their shot well before i was even a factor
I'm pleased with the amount of customization that's been put into consideration for Sickos like me bsky.app/profile/adam...
// She looks like both Shaak Ti and Ahsoka and I love that for her.
The way she talks to Hawks makes it feel like they are an on-again-off-again office couple
well so far Zero Company looks like an interesting game hidden behind a spectacularly crashy release.
I am have heard some great reviews, and I adore tactical, turn-based, squad-level games, but I might just wait for a couple of patches ...
It's not called zero bugs now is it.
Oof. All of the previews and reviews looked good enough that I did a week minus one preorder. Hope it gets fixed fast (or that the problems are of the ilk that "too much computer" can power through for me)
It unlocked just as I was about to go to work so I only had time to make a couple of custom characters. Maybe there'll be a hotfix in place before I get home this evening. ;)