Grand Theft Auto VI 'An Extended Look' debuts on Netflix
As someone who covered the release of Grand Theft Auto 1 allow me to say: video games sure have come a long way since the days of Grand Theft Auto
I think they’re all still just pac-man
This kind of insight is why I'm proud to be a supporter of your Patreon.
You used to have to get your missions from pay phones!
Kids today will never understand
If I showed this to the kid on his 166MHz Pentium installing a timer removal crack, his head would explode.
finally... a billion dollar ps2 game
Grand Theft Auto VI: An Extended Look is now playing on @netflix.com Available to pre-order at PlayStation Store: play.st/GTAVIPS5
If it's not physical I don't want it
How do you pre-order something that doesn't physically exist? Pre-rent, perhaps? Pre-license until you decide to delete it from your end?
Imagine if they announced a physical release in this "extended look."
No thanks. I’ll save my money for a game I can actually own.
Definitely boycotting this release lol
Waiting for the physical release 💿
Me, playing my physical Switch 2 copy of Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee Remastered instead: #FizzVsGaming #NoDiscNoBuy
looks ugly. look more like pokémon SV ugly.
notice how they put it on the same service as lesbian space princess
Not spending $80 on a game you can just take away from me whenever you want, sorry
Jesus, as an editor, the GTAVI Extended Look thing.... trailer.... something(??) is the worst, most weirdly edited thing I've seen in ages and that's wild. I felt unmoored, completely contextless narratively and emotionally. Why do none of the songs have bass. Why no edits on the beat. ow my brain
I don't wanna call it "schizophrenic" editing because a) bad terminology, but also b) that has an implication of energy? This was dissociative editing? Meandering, vague, confusing, hazy, low-energy, stumbling, dull. If an edit could have a mouth full of marbles while trying to talk. A sad drunk.
Yeah I was a little surprised at the editing myself too, it felt sorta slapdash
Watching the GTA extended look. I’m not gonna pretend like I’m not hating so if you’re looking for objectivity go elsewhere. Anyway. Yeah man. I’m already like… I wanna slay a dragon. Not see tired stereotypes.
Honest opinions now since we got past the obligatory part where the first thing they showed was cops mowing down Black drug dealers Graphically it’s probably above current standard but *impact-wise* this doesn’t look any better than GTA5 to me Like how GI Joe looks better in memory than actuality
i’ll even take a long bank robbery that takes me over half the map, it don’t have to be an actual dragon
GTA VI means nothing to me after Playing Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Switch.
my favorite thing about gta6 is that piracy exists
Hear me out. What if the dragon… did cocaine? Eh? And was voiced by Chris D’Elia? And it asked you to hack into a bank and transfer all the money to a sweatshop in Myanmar that made tshirts with filthy puns on them?
I cant bring myself to care at all about this game
Christmas of 1999 I rented a PlayStation from Blockbuster and GTA2. I’ve played every single Rockstar title since then. Just finished the GTA6 Extended Look and I don’t even have words. They’re about to print money at unprecedented levels. Can’t fucking wait.
That was insane. I’m now even more stoked!!!!
We had GTA1 and 2 on our laptops, I bought a ps2 over GC/xbox specifically for GTA3. I dunno, 5 didn’t grab me the same, we’ll see with this one.
So I should invest time and money?
Saw the clip of the police chase stuff, and all I could think is DAMMMN we've come a long way from being on a glitch'd rooftop in GTAIII and sniping cops with a rocket launcher.