Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol.2 released, MGS4 included
1 Day until MGS Master Collection Vol 2!!! gather up your legally distinct lime soda and tortilla chips and get ready!!! 🥤🍿
magic cereal is the official snack of peace walker
I expect a mod to the PC version day 1 RESTORE THE DEWRITOS LIKE GOD INTENDED
Legitimately the multiplayer might be busier in this than it ever was on ps3/psp
We're breaking out the legally distinct 'Men's cologne' for this one
Preload has started on Steam! AAA! Excited to see if they tweaked anything in MGS4. That iPod still gonna be there!?
I can finally get a higher res version of my pfp
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 is FREE from its PS3 prison. Let us celebrate with the creator.
Taking off the mustache to reveal a mustache never gets old :D
wow, that guy’s social media accounts are about to blow up after his collab with mega64 good on you for supporting him, whoever he is
kept us fucking waiting, huh
thank god you guys stopped going to that one building. Lord knows it was only a matter of time before you met up with Randy Pitchford or Neil Druckmann
They're freed! FREED! DON'T YOU DARE FORGET GHOST BABEL'S IN THERE TOO THAT GAME RULES store.steampowered.com/app/3859630/...
Me: "Hooray, MGS4 released from PS3 prison!" Also Me realizing I have to play MGS4 again: "Christ....."
Ghost Babel is the 2D Metal Gear I love most. There should have been more of them.
There was a glitch yesterday where it appears people could claim Ghost Babel for free. Wonder if we did get it in the end (I'm out and can't check)
Just booting up the laptop after grocery pickup and the satisfying Steam "your games are loaded and ready to play" notifications are popping up :D Now to give a satisfying nod and go to sleep, never having pla.. wait