Joey Porter Jr. traded from Steelers to Cowboys for draft picks
[Pelissero] Trade! The Steelers and Cowboys are finalizing a deal sending CB Joey Porter Jr. to Dallas twitter.com/TomPelissero...
Whoa! The CB play in Dallas has been extremely rough, so this is one way to patch one hole (of uh many). I wonder if this means Christian Parker wants to play more man coverage. Solid return for Pittsburgh.
love a good all-in move
We go to Mike Tomlin for comment:
[Schultz] Cowboys are sending a 2nd round pick and a conditional 6th to the Steelers in the trade to get Joey Porter Jr. twitter.com/Schultz_Repo...
hey whoa hey hold on what
Kinda crazy to me that all this took was a 2nd
this is almost as shocking as seeing mike tomlin’s minecraft city
Now all they need is someone who can rush the passer and a linebacker and another guy who can rush the passer and probably another linebacker.
Oh my goodness Denzel Boston may go wild tomorrow
MIKE MCCARTHY: so with *this* run, still Tav, still a paladin, was gonna go Shadowheart/Astarion/Karlach, but what I did differently was I helped Karlach fight Wyll instead of the other way around. But there wasn’t really a reward so I kind of gave up on it JOEY PORTER JR.: trade me
JOHN HARBAUGH: this is one of my favorite details. I made clothing patterns for my villagers, and- look, see what he’s wearing? that’s the Lord on the cross. he’s spreading the Word through my village! CAM SKATTEBO: got any more paint thinner HARBAUGH: how many have you had, man
You’ve gotta study the Act 3 builds guys, doesn’t matter whether you think we’re going to restart or not.