Celebrity Traitors season 2, Richard E. Grant admits he's a traitor
Can't believe Richard E Grant allowed that episode to go out.
Surely that is THE final RHLSTP put out...?
A totally unhinged move, so unhinged, so bold, so ludicrous in fact that I imagine some will now think he is definitely a faithful.
I see what you did there
I can’t imagine the contract gives him the veto…
Put it out! Put it out! 🤣
Catching up on Celebrity Traitors. Supect James Blunt to have had more work than Jerry Hall.
OH I'VE BEEN INTERVIEWED BY JOANNE MCNALLY THAT'S WHERE I KNOW HER FROM
As a man exactly the same age as him, I bloody hope so
He’s gone very Tory MP/aspiring Tory peer. Or maybe it’s just that he looks weirdly like Seb Coe.
You mean, ever? Because Mick & Rupert certainly were work.
somebody give ross kemp a kiss just to f with him
Did you notice also how he speaks a bit like Chris Eubank? He didn’t feature much and I might have imagined it but it felt like there was at least a hint. (Hope he does well, though. I generally like the cut of his jib, the jib I’ve seen in recent years, I mean.)
Appearing on Celebrity Traitors and immediately getting voted off because I without thinking say “oh, it’s Stormzy’s ex!” when Maya Jama appears.
“I’m the biggest fan of this show and nobody knows.” You’re appearing on the Celebrity Traitors in 2026, I think your secret is out.
"are you still in touch with Ruben? what does he think of the 114 charges?"
“I guess his featured part on that remix of Power by Little Mix wasn’t about you, hmm? Would HE say you were a faithful?” Murdered
Richard E Grant has either discovered the key to winning the game or a way to get out quick if you decide that you don’t, after all, fancy it.
Rather enjoyed the Traitors tonight. Just love Richard E Grant.
And I just hope, hope, Amol is the one to go. He has no idea how people perceive him.
Really hope he makes it
It was a weird pick between amol and James. I would probably pick James as an 'obvious faithful' and traitor hunter
How come I'm the only person totally over Richard e Grant playing Richard e Grant?!? 😂 His entire schtick is soooo boring, and he says that same thing about his wife every single time... Amol is gone, I'm sure... I think they'll go for James as he's more pliable, Amol so calculating.
He seems genuinely quite, quite mad