Great British Bake Off new season
From #DawnsBlood, Fox and Av'ry are on the Great British Bake Off! Everyone is trying to be very kind an supportive, but Fox has set the kitchen on fire twice now. Av'ry brought a fire extinguisher! 🔥
Paul Hollywood turning up to judge.
XD'' Pffff, oh my gosh, poor Fox
Oh my god. I’d love to watch that special episode of GBBO.
Oooh!!! There's a romance novel (Love at 350°) that I frequently describe as GBBO Fanfic with a mystery to solve and a romance... Fox & Av'ry x GBBO x mystery seems like it would work really well!
Okay, this is the best answer!
Oh I love that! Kitchen on fire!
The Great British Bake Off The bakers have to make a batch of 30 cookies and they're freaking out because they never make that "big" of a batch. And I'm sitting here going: that's a standard number 😂
Wait – – they never got a note from homeroom saying three dozen cookies would be required the next day 😂
Damn. They aren't giving them any recipes for the technical challenges this season
Every Christmas after I took over the family baking, I routinely made 8-9 dozen of 10-12 types of cookies. With a hand mixer. That's why I have a 40 year old Kitchen Aid. My mother bought it for me to make my life easier.
I mean . . . 4 dozen is the minimum of what end up with per batch. 😂
Wow, Americans and Brits are very different when it comes to baking cookies. Most of my recipes are for 3 dozen cookies.
is it a new season with nigella and no prue?
Watching the new GREAT BRITISH BAKE-OFF, it’s Biscuit Week, which is what British people call cookies, but I’m thrown off because the first task is “bake 30 American cookies” (!)
I do not recognize, nor do I accept, their definition of cookies. Must have crisp edges? Must be naughty?
No American equivalent to “iced gems” that I am aware of
you know how gelato is the italian word for ice cream but people use it in english to mean "italian style ice cream"? it's that, basically.