Maya Jama appears as Honey Monster on The Traitors UK
Appearing on Celebrity Traitors and immediately getting voted off because I without thinking say “oh, it’s Stormzy’s ex!” when Maya Jama appears.
“I’m the biggest fan of this show and nobody knows.” You’re appearing on the Celebrity Traitors in 2026, I think your secret is out.
“I guess his featured part on that remix of Power by Little Mix wasn’t about you, hmm? Would HE say you were a faithful?” Murdered
"are you still in touch with Ruben? what does he think of the 114 charges?"
Richard E Grant has either discovered the key to winning the game or a way to get out quick if you decide that you don’t, after all, fancy it.
On the plus side: You're on News Quiz because you're witty; you're on Celebrity Traitors because you are a celebrity.
Does anyone else watch traitors (celebrity or normal) watch the start, always skip over the entire 'task phase' each time and then watch the group as they go back to the castle to the end? I feel like it makes me a bad person.
OK, fantasy #CelebrityTraitors cast, people? I'll open the bidding with - Rod Stewart - @nigella.bsky.social - @maggiephilbin.bsky.social - Paul McCartney - Fiona Bruce - Taylor Swift - Clive Myrie - Jenny Agutter
- Harold Shipman - Fred West - Rose West - Peter Sutcliffe - John Wayne Gacy - Myra Hindley - Amol Rajan.
Bob Mortimer, Victoria Coren Mitchell, Ian Wright
- Daphne - Sasha - Minou - Ozzy
Patrick Stewart Bob Mortimer Greg Davies Kevin McCloud David Mitchell Gary Oldman Nicola Coughlan Fatiha El-Ghorri Olivia Colman Daisy May Cooper Judi Dench Miriam Margolyes
- Arthur Scargill - Phil Collins - Eddie Irvine - Princess Anne - H. P. Baxxter
- John Cooper Clarke - Bob Mortimer - Tom Waits - Gary Oldman - Bagpuss - Stevie Nicks - Harry Hill - The entire cast of Ghosts
I wonder if Richard even knew who Maya Jama was 😂 #celebritytraitors
Or where he was, who he was, or anything at all
The man is utterly insane in that slightly endearingly eccentric F’d up way that aristocratic brits can be. He barely knows who anyone is, bless him, but guaranteed he won’t let them know.
I love Richard but am not sure what day of the week it is.
…or how the game worked lol 😂