Tony Romo parts ways with CBS Sports after OWI arrest
Tony Romo is out at CBS over his DUI. Yet another drive resulting in a game-losing fumble.
Someone, anyone, please find and report something on Chris Collinsworth.
When The Onion gets to define your legacy. theonion.com/tony-romo-re...
CBS has standards, DWI you’re out. Support a rapist President, you’re the new reporter on 60 Minutes.
Still can’t understand in this day and age why these people with plenty of money don’t just pay for a driver or Uber like the rest of us
I think Charlotte just hammered Romo harder than any NFC East defense ever did.
Attention Pete Hegseth: Another administration candidate with your same qualifications.
So...like...it's bad that Tony Romo got a DUI, but compared to the actions & statements of certain other broadcasters (including statements made on the air), it's pretty odd that he's getting forced out over it
Like, if I were the NFL or a major TV network, I'd find the exchange between Kirk Herbstreit & Al Michaels last night to be far worse to the league &/or network.
I mean, there’s been rumors about Romo being hammered on the job for years now, I think the DUI might just be the publicly available excuse for already strained private issues.
It just shows that genuinely sucking as a broadcast professional matters more to the powers that be than moral failings. They didn't want to keep paying him for what they were getting, were handed an excuse.
Just about the money, they wanted out of his deal.
Farewell to Tony Romo, who was revolutionary until he was aggravating.
damn they dropped him quick