Dodgers win NLDS Game 1, 5-3 over Braves
I told you guys Josue DePaula would be on the Dodgers NLDS roster. Some of you could have avoided having strokes had you believed me! lol
Pitcher Ohtani is fully shut down, right?
This construction sort of feels like, “OK, we’ll give you the Chris Sale start, but you’re gonna run out of lefties in all the other games.”
I never doubted it! (Kim is a bit of a surprise, tho.)
Kim to pinch run and JDP to hopefully give the offense a boost. I like it
Josue De Paula made the Dodgers NLDS roster, Hyeseong Kim is too No Jack Dreyer, no Justin Wrobleski (lefties are Scott, Vesia, Bubic)
No Alex Call 5 RHP n Dodgers bullpen: Roki, Henriquez, Dìaz, Phillips, Stewart
me eating crow after saying in the @truebluela.bsky.social comments last week I thought Jack Dreyer was a roster lock
Only a 5 game series - I like it.
Not including Wrobo could be a mistake but the bullpen is deep
they could bring them both for the next series, right?
NLDS Game 1 The Atlantas @ LA Dodgers Game 1 Who are you rooting for? D-Dodgers A-Atlantas ☄️Meteor 🫠Chaos Other? Idk, I’m not your boss. Reply what you want
I just hope both teams and whatever fans showed up don’t get heat stroke
🫠Chaos ...because I would like the Dodgers to lose, but I don't particularly want Atlanta to win.
Dodgers. My answer for last 50 years.
FSFG - Former San Francisco Giants
☄️ Lot of support for meteors in this particular series.
a meteor i hate both of the teams