Brewers beat Padres 3-2 in NLDS after roof play controversy
o the Padres lost tonight, but what’s great is that I have tickets to Tuesday AND Wednesday night’s game here in San Diego. #GoPadres
They didn’t lose. They just ran out of sky.
Why was the roof even closed in Milwaukee??
Padres left way too many runners stranded. Having said that I think the Brewers Banana Ball stadium rules suck. If a batter hits a ball in and it hits any object including the outfield wall it cannot be caught for an out. That's the rules except in that Banana Ball stadium.
As much as I love your contribution to society, go Brewers!
Craziest end to a game I can remember.
I’m in San Diego at the moment. It’s HOT!!! 105 today. Crazy.
Final: Brewers 3, Padres 2 How did the Milwaukee Brewers win that baseball game? Your guess is as good as any. And it also doesn't matter. All that does is they did. Somehow, someway. They did. Series: 1-0, Brewers
I really don't need this stress in my life rn
I’m out in the middle of nowhere in Arizona. The buffering is killing us! We got as far as the ball that hit the roof and the stream crapped out entirely. Thank you for letting us sleep tonight.
It was because of me.
Did all the little things wrong and still got the W
Megill has some Blues Brothers vibes
It's called hitting HRs in the post season!