Golden State Valkyries beat Las Vegas Aces 71-60 in WNBA semifinal Game 1
Natalie Nakase is building something special in Golden State 🤎
This Golden State Valkyries game balances overt homosexuality and wholesome family fun in a way that I had only previously experienced at a Village People concert. It’s like a lesbian megachurch.
Gotta get you to a PWHL game. Go Sirens!
I agree. Kids don't care about adult relationships as long as they're included in the fun. The way they're included at the games is meaningful and appropriate. It's really a win for everyone
That’s the vibe at most WNBA games and NWSL matches. Even the straight fans are a bit untraditional. 😄 It’s fun.
I’ve only been to one Village People concert but a large portion of it was one of them yelling at the crowd about how nobody does the YMCA dance right.
What this country needs is a Rocky Horror theme park
It is the most amazing and diverse crowd I've ever attended a pro sports game with 💜
Taking ABSOLUTELY nothing from what the players did yesterday because their tenacity was incredible, but I think it's also pretty obvious that the Valks don't win game 3 without Coach Nat #WNBA #GSV
Should have won coach of the year honestly but also if you're a woman in your 40s and you faint you MUST go immediately to the hospital I don't care if you're in the last minutes of a playoff game #wnba
Another that isn't talked about enough is how healthy the Valks have been this year (which is an ironic thing to say the day after she nearly passes out on the court herself). Some of that is luck of course, but we shouldn't over look Natalie's role in keeping everyone healthy #WNBA #GSV