Max Verstappen wins rain-delayed Bahrain Grand Prix in Malaysia
MAX VERSTAPPEN WINS THE BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX IN MALAYSIA 🏁🏆🎉 #F1 #BahrainGP
Keep this circuit on the calendar! Money is not everything #F1 Malaysia thank you
what a total clusterfuck, FIA showing it's incompetence yet again.. push a FIA software update before the warm up lap, and all the cars grind to a halt (those that followed the FIA instructions that is..) Painfully overly extended safety car procedures at the end.
He remembered how to be Max VerGoenn
Verstappen ganando. Alonso 8º y con 3 puntitos. Pues se ha quedado un buen domingo 😏😏 #F1 || #BahrainGP
What an entertaining chaos that was! We had everything! Rain, cars getting blue screened, tire strategy thrown out the window, drivers pushing and make the best out of their situation! I'm still wrapping my head around! Missed Sepang so much, I hope they bring it back full time! #F1
THANK GOD WE GET THIS GRAPHIC FINALLY
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK I'VE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS.
Adamım 1'inci bitirmemiş olsa erkek tenasül uzvu gibi yarış oldu