David Ellison names Skydance leadership team
IDF-backing Trump-backing billionaire David Ellison appoints Israeli Ynon Kreiz to as co-CEO to run his American media empire, which now includes CBS, CNN, etc… www.jta.org/2026/10/02/u...
BOYCOTT every channel owned by Ellison.
Authoritarians require full control of the media.
A lot of your favourite brands and fandoms are about to become Israeli hate propaganda.
@cbsnews.com .. the Fascism network.
This Is how it's done, boys and girls. Learn from the Israelis. Find a Jewish American with extra territorial loyalty to Israel and leverage him.
This is horrible 😢 The slow death of cbs started with Bari the dagger in the heart is Ynon
If David Ellison had a movie studio in 1969 he'd look at the success of Easy Rider and Bonnie and Clyde and think, what movies can I make that Richard Nixon would like. He's completely unqualified to navigate the cinematic moment we're in with young people fueling the box office.
I see an alternative to the studio system...😂😂😂
Given what happened to "Joe," figuring out what movies Nixon *wouldn't* like appears to have been pretty tricky too, in those days.
My partner and I went to movies all the time. I love going to the movies. But there is rarely a movie I want to see anymore. Maybe because she and I are sitting in a theatre where there is only a scattering of people. Most seats empty. People aren't going to theatres.
Every type of media they take over dies on the vine. Goodbye WB, Paramount, CNN, and CBS. It will be a golden age for the indies.
David Ellison looked at media and said, "What if we didn't *remake* "Titanic?" What if we *BECAME* the Titanic? Gilded Age 2 making some extremely Greek choices let's see how this goes, what with the $80 billion debt load and the coming AI market correction hooooo buddy!
Hubris? Folly? Decadence? Gee, I wonder what comes next! lol no spoliers pleez
With apologies to the great Christine Baranski, this is Ellison
I’m wondering what happens if a future President (perhaps with Congress) decides there should be rigid rules enforced over how much ownership foreign entities that are frenemies at best should be able to have.
I cannot wait when private equity turns on Oracle and starts selling it for parts. Love a good yard sale!
Let's see which Ellison sibling has the better empire: David or Megan? #Skydance #Paramount #WarnerBros #Annapurna
She's also responsible for bringing back Nimona!
I hope he not ruin paw patrol or something else
Battle of the Siblings: Corporate Edition
Megan Ellison helped save Nimona. That alone gives her a lifetime free pass in my eyes.
I know that this is a meme and that Megan is the better Ellison sibling, but like, her company, Annapurna, isn't as much of a perfect saint as I think some people think it is. www.ign.com/articles/wha...
Megan did better than David Ellison.
Welp. Either they sell it to a sugar daddy, or Skydance is fucked
If you don't understand the wall street jargon here: skydance offered bonds at an attractive rate, then when they got enough sales to make it look good, they changed the rate to be less attractive hoping people would still buy and the bond buyers are pissed
I had Warner Bros stock, I saw it go insanely high from the takeover offers and I didn't wait around for this shit show, I sold.
NYT media team clears the bench to take a look at the challenges David Ellison faces as he takes over Warner Bros. Discovery. www.nytimes.com/2026/10/05/b...
The debt's the big thing. The interest rate on some of the bonds they sold is fairly crazy. And overall, having to delay the bond offering probably cost the company another $500 million in additional interest. I think Ellison's estimate of $6 billion in cuts is wildly optimistic
1) He’s acquiescent to fascists
Whatever happened to America’s antitrust laws? The billionaires shouldn’t end up owning everything. 😤
Greatest Challenge: He's a dimwitted failson.
Today's Reliable Sources lead: CNN chairman voices "confidence" as Skydance takes over www.cnn.com/newsletters/...
They can hear Dems knocking on their door. 😉
oh, the Israel stooge who complained in the past that the BBC was too left? yeah, I guess he's gonna be fine in the Ellison media empire. America will not.
"... until after the election"
I give it six months.