The Batman Part II production paused as Matt Reeves steps away
Production on ‘The Batman 2’ has been paused Matt Reeves has stepped away for personal reasons It’s too soon to know if it will affect the release date (via Deadline)
This film may as well be cursed at this point lol
Damn dog are we ever getting this movie lol. Hope the best for Matt.
Skydance interface starting to happen i see
Well I hope he’s okay. Sending him good vibes.
Israel owning WB is my bet.
How many times is this movie going to get delayed?!
Just ran up to the local youth and started beating them in anger
Legit thinking this movie is cursed at this point but I’ll still maintain taking your time with a big Batman movie maybe isn’t a bad thing
Headline is misleading, he's stepping away *temporarily* to deal with a family issue
Oh...... Sending him good vibes for whatever he's going through but this movie was ALREADY coming out way, way too far out from the first one 😩😩😩😩
They made one genuinely excellent Capeshit film in over a decade and as punishment, we’re not getting a follow up
The batman 2 became the new cyberpunk 2077 😭
I need this movie to come out just so I never have to hear about it again.
It's cooked. Whole thing is cooked.
I wish the best for matt and all but this movie ain't real dog
I'm sorry this is happening to Reeves and fans should act with some sensitivity because some of us have some notion about what this is, and if accurate, it's more important than a goddamn movie.
Filming on ‘THE BATMAN: PART 2’ has been paused. Matt Reeves has had to step away from the film temporarily for personal reasons. (Source: Deadline)
Look I understand okay but it’s like every other day something is going on with this damn movie
Aw hope the director is ok!
It’s time to consider moving on. The release is now almost 6 years removed from the last film. It’s outside the main DCU, and we don’t need two Batmans at once. I love Matt Reeves and his work, but it’s clear this project has become too bogged down to keep waiting.
I hope Matt’s okay 🙏🏻
Quick bring in Joss Whedon to finish it
I hope everything's alright with Matt, but man we're never getting this movie...
Batman fans taking in 0.1% of the pain a Blade fan experiences daily
I do hope it's not something serious like the death of a loved one like what happened to Snyder. That's something no one should have to tackle while balancing filming a movie like this
I hope he's okay but good god this film keeps taking hits.
Dang. Like yeah no worries, do what you need to do Matt... but hope he's okay.
It's over. We're never seeing the sequel. 🕊️🕊️🕊️
James Gunn - do NOT let these delays affect when the #DCU Batman stuff can start anymore. You want em to release in separate years, I get it. But at this point we can't predict when this'll come out We gotta start prioritizing the big names, not just what "gets a script finished first" #Batman #DC
I just hope he and his family are ok
Oh Matt, take all the time you need to step away, hope you’re okay 🥺
It’s never gonna get finished is it
'‘The Batman Part II’ Production Paused As Matt Reeves Steps Away For Personal Reasons' deadline.com/2026/10/the-...
a lot of people mad at guy ( rumored to be dealing with severe health problems) for not hurrying up and making comic book movie
First movie was the most overrated capeshit movie I've ever seen.
This is the eleventy thousandth Batman movie ever made I’m sure the fans will live
Hahaha this movie is never coming out
Well… at least we have the first one.
I swear, if the reason was a "Death in the Family," that would've been.... concerning in itself.
Industry people keep implying that Reeves has been dealing with some seriously difficult issues behind the scenes the last few years. Hopefully people can keep that in mind before pulling out the torches and pitchforks over an overdue Batman movie.
"Blade should be such an easy movie to make, why is it taking so long?"
I hope he's okay, whatever he's going through.
By the time this movie comes out, Pattinson will absolutely be the right age for a Bruce that meets Damian
Really hope everything gets better for him and his family. As much as I wanna see this movie, it isn’t more important than any of the artists’ well being.
I don’t care it might be delayed. I just hope he and his family are okay.
This movie is never coming out, huh?
Pensaba que era Joaquín Reyes.
Chicos ni siquiera sé qué deciros ya
Y'all better be normal about this!