Bijan Robinson's two TDs power Falcons on Monday Night Football
An important Bijan Robinson fact is that I asked him at his draft what show he was binge watching and he said THE MARVELOUS MS MAISEL. I think of this often.
Bijan Robinson: huge Tony Shalhoub fan.
He must love witty banter
I desperately want to know what he thinks of Etoile
As a Saints fan I absolutely cannot stand how likable he is.
A man of taste and culture
I'm already struggling not to like the guy as Panthers fan. This information doesn't help.
Now I want to know if he watched Gilmore Girls, too.
Funny coincidence, Arch Manning's agent has instructed him to give that same answer when he gets drafted
This is more stunning to me than Mike Tomlin's Minecraft city.
its so nice to have ur star player be universally known as a kind, wonderful guy in the clubhouse and off the field and then watch him put up 200 scrimmage yards for the 15th week in a row and see him say shit about out head coach like "It was like Martin Luther King was in there man"
Idk how to explain it, but Bijan Robinson and Lamar Jackson run the same way
Ok I think I can explain it: it's so hard to hit both of them cleanly. They just glide around the field and it looks like an older sibling playing with his little brothers
I never would’ve made the connection but I can see it.
Flowy and light on their feet, but their legs also look like they’re always like full extension. Like the knee drive on the lead leg doesn’t ever get very high. Makes them look like they’re gliding.
It’s possible I don’t understand math but I think it’s more likely that whatever stats Kalshi is supplying to Yahoo for fantasy football are bullshit: my score is on the left, and I have Bijan Robinson, who is currently playing. My opponent is on the right, with no players remaining this week.
16% chance of losing for me seems high, considering that I am already ahead of someone who cannot score more points
Non zero chance of fumble plus crippling injury but it definitely ain’t 14%.
Bijan could forget how to play football and run backwards 80s yards and then where would you be?
Thats what happens when a cereal company tries to become a bookie