Big Brother 28 Week 5 eviction airs
Drew just got Kamu to admit he’s iffy on Devens. Yeah he’s planning on ratting. He got the trifecta- Kamu talking about all 3 icons. #bb28
Oh this could get so interesting!! #bb28
90% of the skyline would be horrible at big brother #bb28
THE THOG STAN YELLER HAS REVEALED HIMSELF 😭😭 (and he’s also a huge Mallory Stan because of course he is) #bb28
Kids, don't be a ChukGPT. Do your homework for 750K.😭 #BB28
being even more out of touch with reality AFTER your eviction is crazy
Taylor was a recruit but she did her research and it helped her win. It feels like it should be the bare minimum and yet some don't even know the game they are entering.
He’s actually so stupid it hurts
@whitless256.bsky.social have you seen this 😭
Whew I'm dizzy from the speed in which he talked those circles
I have seen little episodes from different seasons here and there sooooo basically u watched 3 90 second BB tiktoks and thats how u prepped for survivor in a house okay 🙄
Chuk talking out his ass for a sold 60 seconds about how he wanted to play his own game … what game my guy? #BB28
“For me, truly, in one sentence: I did not want to mimic my game.” Words to live by. #bb28
Taylor thinking about how the fans don’t respect that AT ALL lmao #bb28
things no one is ever gonna say: “I want to play my game like Chuk in BB28” #BB28
I’m actually losing my mind over this. Taylor wanted to laugh in his face SOOO BAD. I need to see what he said written out #bb28
She also asked him to name on strategic move he made and all he said was he got in a big alliance and stayed loyal to it. #BB28