Dutch Grand Prix, Hadjar out; Lawson to replace, Tsunoda back
BREAKING: Yuki Tsunoda will drive for Racing Bulls in Zandvoort, taking the place of Liam Lawson who replaces the injured Hadjar at Red Bull Racing #F1 #DutchGP
We are so, and I cannot stress this enough, fucking back
Oh wow they got future Indycar star Yuki Tsunoda??
Can't keep a short king down
summoning the cartoon anvil for Lawson
Yuki!! finally some summer silly season intrigue, let’s mix it up
I don't necessarily understand why you move Liam to Red Bull for one race and put Yuki at Racing Bulls only to move Liam back to Racing Bulls when Hadjar returns but I guess since Yuki has not been on track in this ruleset, maybe they feel Lawson is more likely to score points on the weekend
if I had a nickel for every time Liam has filled in for someone with a fucked up wrist at Zandvoort I'd have 2 nickels which isn't a lot but it is weird that it's happened twice now
RedBull (RB) doesn't see any future for Yuki in the RB team. So in their eyes it makes more sense to give Lawson another shot in a RB car. They don't care that this makes a complete mockery of running VCARB as an independent F1 team. RB should not be able to own two teams in F1.
Also may signal a concern that Hadjar may miss more than just one race.